Frutarom carefully monitors the quality of Neuravena® throughout its manufacturing process from the raw material sourcing to the final product.
Selection of raw materials
- Frutarom is doing contract cultivation with farmers to produce this very special oat variety
- Each lot of raw material is carefully identified, evaluated and confirmed
- A systematic identification utilizing TLC analytics is also performed to characterize the herbal raw material by specific fingerprints and to guarantee batch-to-batch consistency and quality
Quality in the manufacturing process
- We perform gentle extraction processes to avoid degradation of the active compounds of the oat herb
- In-process controls are integrated into our systematics
- Release of finished extract supervised by highly qualified staff
Our commitment to quality, safety and environment
- Frutarom has more than 70 years of experience in botanical extraction, working with and maintaining the highest standards of Swiss quality.
- Our Swiss manufacturing site of Wädenswil is certified GMP, BRC, ISO 9001:2008
- The company is committed to continuously improving environmental performance. One example is investment in biogas equipment to sustainably transform waste material into energy to power the entire manufacturing site in Switzerland.